We are pleased to offer our guests Tiny Tattoos, also known as fine line tattoos.
- Tiny Tattoos are fine line, minimalistic, semi-permanent ink designs done by an artist with a digital tattoo pen
- They are primarily done with black pigment, but a few accent shades are available
- Tattoo treatments must be done by appointment
- Ages 19+ Government Issued photo ID is required
- You will be asked to complete a consent form prior to the appointment
- Flash tattoos that are already created can be gently re-sized (under 2 inches)
- Custom tattoos require a consultation and may require time to create, the price will be reflected
- The price includes aftercare skincare and detailed instructions
- Numbing cream application for tiny tattoos is available for an additional fee
- If you wish to have your consultation and tattoo during the same appointment block, image correspondence via email will be required
Consultation Appointment $50
– approximately 30 minutes
– includes tattoo design, placement planning and consent form completion
Initial Tattoo Appointment $50 to $150 depending on the tattoo (this appointment could be done directly after the consultation)
– appointment time will depend on the size/detail of the tattoo
– includes cleansing, preparation, stencil application, tattoo time, aftercare preparation, aftercare instructions and photo opportunity
– *Note that because of the delicate nature of the fine line tattoos, a 2nd appointment may be necessary after the 6 to 8 week healing time. Pigment absorption into skin varies with each individual guest. Pricing for follow up appointment to be discussed with artist.
Questions? Come by the studio or call us at 250.286.0622 for further information.
Did you know that we also offer Brow Tattooing?