Organicically derived Spray Tanning is a safe and healthy alternative to outdoor sun rays and tanning beds. All ingredients used are naturally derived, premium organic, paraben and erythrulose free, 100% vegan and PETA approved. See our recommendations and tips for spray tanning below.
- Full Body – $45
- Lower Body (waist down) – $25
- Upper Body (including face) – $25
- Face Tan – $10
- Shower at least 2 hours prior to your tanning service.
- Do a gentle exfoliation 12 to 24 hours before your appointment.
- Leave skin natural, free from any lotions, moisturizers, oils, makeup and deodorant.
- Wear dark coloured, loose fitting clothing and flip flops or sandals.
- We are comfortable with all levels of coverage for tanning (undergarments, bathing suits, partial or full nudity).
- Shave, wax or have eyelash extensions applied a minimum of 24 hours before tanning.
- Wait 3 to 4 hours before showering.
- When showering do not be concerned if some of the initial bronzer washes off, this is part of the tanning process and your skin will still be coloured. Stay in a cool climate so that you do not perspire excessively.
- Try not to get wet for 1 to 2 hours after a spray tan. Avoid major hand washing, rain, crying.
- Baths, swimming, saunas and hot tubs will create discolouration during your spray tan.
Tips for a long lasting tan
- Keep skin (facial and body) hydrated, drink lots of water and apply a moisturizing lotion to your body twice daily.
- Always pat your skin dry after showering or perspiring. Rubbing your skin will cause your tan to fade.
- Now that your tan has been applied, you can reasonably expect it to last for up to 5 to 7 days depending upon your skin type and providing you follow the these instructions.
- When getting a tan for a special occasion, we recommend a trial appointment in advance to ensure you are happy with the colouring and the process.
- If tanning with additional services (manicure/ pedicure) tanning is recommended to be last.