- 30 minute session – $20
- 10 x 30 minute sessions – $150
- Bring a friend – $15 for the additional guest
Infrared Sauna Benefits
Perspiration is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate — the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss. A 30-minute infrared sauna session could burn roughly 600 calories.
As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions, especially in the middle-infrared level, can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
Chromotherapy Colour Benefits:
- Believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure and increase the rate of breathing
- Can support circulatory and nervous functions
- Amber (a mixture of orange and yellow)
- Believed to activate and eliminate localized fat
- Assists with asthma and bronchitis
- Can strengthen the body and activates internal tissues.
- Yellow (the brightest color used in chromotherapy) has been used to purify the skin, help with indigestion, strengthen the nervous system, treat glandular diseases, hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assist metabolism
- Green, a color associated with harmony, provides a neutral, positive calming effect
- Strong green provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
- Strong blue lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension and infections
- Blue promotes relaxation and calm
- Blue exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders
- Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain
Sessions are reserved in advance so that we can have it at maximum temperature for your sauna visit